It’s been a slow couple of weeks—no new legal docs, news stories, etc. In the meantime, why not revisit the history of LGBTQ+ advocacy at SPU?
- For a survey of queer activism at SPU from 1990 to 2022, check out A History of Queer Activism at SPU. This website features a timeline and links to primary sources, including interviews with SPU alumni and faculty.
- For a faculty perspective, check out SPU Faculty Action. In particular, it’s worth reading the accreditation complaint submitted by the SPU Faculty Council to the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
- Want to submit a formal comment to NWCCU as part of SPU’s accreditation evaluation? Here’s how to do so. The deadline to submit comments is April 23.
- To dive into the legal details of lawsuits involving SPU, you can access court records on our Lawsuits page.
- And for a timeline of media coverage, legal documents, SPU community statements, Board of Trustees statements, and more, check out The Story So Far.